Are you looking for resources to help your clients, yourself, or your organization deal with co-occurring mental health, substance abuse and/or physical health conditions?
CCSME provides both online and offline resources to help clinicians, organizations, and their clients follow best practices in responding to co-occurring conditions.
- Tools for Improving Clinical Care for Behavioral Health Practices
- Tools for Implementing SBIRT in Primary Care Practices
- Publications on Mental Health Topics
- Resources for assessing and improving programs, organizations and systems
- Examples of successful agency change plans which can serve as models for other programs and organizations
- A list of self-help and recovery resources
- Suicide prevention resources
- A pre-release and reentry handbook for individuals who are incarcerated who are returning to their communities
- CCSME conference materials and presentations
- Videos on recovery, trauma, medication, and other important issues
- Web links to organizations and resources which address co-occurring conditions