Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
- Scroll down to Lesson 1 in Course Content and click on Course Evaluation
- After you complete and submit the evaluation, return here and click the Mark Complete button. You will be able to download and print your certificate.
- The evaluation will remain open one month from the date of the course and must be completed within that time to receive continuing medical education or contact hours.
- If you are a physician who needs a certificate for Continuing Medical Education, the CME certificate will be emailed to you within 2-3 weeks of completing the evaluation. Completion of the evaluation is required in order to receive a certificate.
1) Review the epidemiology of overdoses and infectious complications of substance use in Maine
2) Recognize the significance of unsafe supply, with contaminants such as xylazine, and its clinical implications
3) Identify opportunities to advocate for safe supply, such as community drug checking programs