Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- Please Note: The survey must be completed within 2 weeks of the end of the course. For this course, the survey will close on Thursday June 15, 2023.
Continuing Education Information
Criteria for Successful Completion
100% participation – Attendees are required to participate and be present in the full duration of the learning activity and complete/submit an evaluation form. Partial credit will not be awarded.
Conflict of Interest
This educational activity does not include any content that relates to the products and/or services of a commercial interest that would create a conflict of interest. There are no individuals in a position to control content for this activity or have any relevant financial relationships to declare.
There is no commercial support being received for this CNE offering.
CCSME is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Northeast Multistate Division Education Unit, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
As a result of this learning activity, nurses will have gained knowledge about strategies for keeping patients safe during withdrawal from alcohol and/or opioids.
- 1 contact hours for nurses
- 1 contact hours for social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and behavioral health professionals
- 1 Category I contact hours for Maine psychologists are provided. CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Maine Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
- 1 contact hours CHES. CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
Continuing Medical Education
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Maine Medical Education Trust and the Co-Occurring Collaborative Serving Maine. The Maine Medical Education Trust is accredited by the Maine Medical Association Committee on Continuing Medical Education and Accreditation to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Maine Medical Education Trust designates this live online activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity qualifies for 1.0 credit(s) of the 3 CME credit requirement for opioid medication education found in P.L. 2015, Chapter 488, Maine’s legislation to address the opioid drug crisis.