In 2014 the State of Colorado allowed cannabis to be sold to the public via regulated, licensed retail dispensaries. Over these past nine years, as directed by Colorado statute, a group of professionals have met on a quarterly basis to evaluate the ever changing science behind cannabis use, investigate epidemiologic trends related to cannabis use in Colorado, and provide public health recommendations based on these findings.
- Be able to describe cannabis use trends in the State of Colorado since legalization across various populations.
- Understand how Colorado’s Department of Public Health utilizes epidemiologic data and scientific literature reviews to inform prevention and education efforts.
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- If you need a certificate for Continuing Medical Education, you will be emailed a CME certificate within 2-3 weeks of completion of the course evaluation.