Learn about various clinical applications in which inpatient pharmacies improve patient care and opioid medication safety. Within the realms of medication reconciliation, pain management, substance use disorder, and end of life, we will discuss pharmacotherapy pearls and medication safety best practices, including inpatient pharmacy utilization of the Prescription Monitoring Program.
Discuss inpatient pharmacy roles, pharmacotherapy pearls, and medication safety best practices for:
- Medication Reconciliation
- Pain Management
- Substance Use Disorder
- End of Life
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- If you need a certificate for Continuing Medical Education, you will be emailed a CME certificate within 2-3 weeks of completion of the course evaluation.