Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
Person-Centered Recovery Planning (PCRP) supports individuals to steer their path to recovery and encourages collaborative planning. PCRP goes beyond diagnosis and symptom management and maintenance to exploring and appreciating the importance of an individual’s values, preferences, and personally meaningful goals. PCRP shifts the focus from asking “what’s the matter?” to “what matters to you is important to me.” This skills-focused workshop will provide:
- An overview of PCRP
- The elements of a comprehensive PCRP
- The steps and practices of writing collaborative progress notes