Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
Working within Native communities and populations can be difficult for non-Native providers. Several different factors play a role in the relationship-building process between providers and community/community members.
- Explore methods to gain a better understanding of how contrasting cultural ideologies can significantly impact the ability to give and receive services
- Examine the importance of culture
- Discuss creative ways to fuse traditional teachings with modern methods of treatment.
- Understand the factors involved with the relationship-building process between providers and their Native clients/communities