How it Works
After watching a video presentation by Tara Young, MBA, PS-C, you will be required to take a short quiz. Upon receiving a grade of 80% or higher, you will be directed to a course evaluation. Once you have completed the evaluation, you will be able to download a .pdf certificate to get your course credit.
- Video Presentation
- Exit quiz requiring a score of at least 80% to earn contact hours
- Evaluation of the training
About the Presenter
Tara Young is the Healthy Acadia Drug Free Communities (DFC) Program Coordinator. She works with community partners to mobilize collective action resulting in policy and environmental supports that foster a healthy and resilient community, and prevent substance misuse and addiction. She conducts training programs to educate youth, parents, professionals and community members about positive social development and understand the physical and behavioral health risks associated with substance use, misuse and addiction.
Certificates will be issued upon completion of an online course evaluation.
No partial credit will be given.
- 1 contact hour for nurses.
CCSME Provider Unit is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast Multi-State Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Accreditation status does not imply endorsement by ANCC, NE-MSD or CCSME Provider Unit.
- 1 contact hour pending approval by the Maine Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors.
- 1 Category I contact hour for Psychologists are provided.
CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
- 1 contact hour for CHES.
CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Certificate of completion for 1 contact hour for Social Workers, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors, and other Professionals.