2021.10.12 | 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. | Noon Discussion with Dr. Rick Rawson | Treatment of Stimulant Use Disorders | 1 contact hour
In collaboration with University of Vermont, Center on Rural Addiction, CCSME presents the the second installment of a noon discussion series on issues surrounding substance use disorders. Experts will guide an audience lead discussion on their research and findings in their specialized field of study. This activity will be a reciprocal discussion between the facilitator and the audience. Participants who view the video and the slides prior to attending will gain the greatest benefit. Please come prepared to actively engage in the learning process!
Please test your Internet strength, and your devices’s audio and video capabilities before attending.
Rick Rawson, Ph.D Dr. Rawson is an Emeritus Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Science, UCLA School of Medicine and a Research Professor at the University of Vermont. read more
Future Noon Discussions:
- 1 Continuing Medical Education This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Maine Medical Education Trust and (CCSME). The Maine Medical Education Trust is accredited by the Maine Medical Association Committee on Continuing Medical Education and Accreditation to provide continuing medical education for physicians
- 1 contact hours for social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and behavioral health professionals
- 1 contact hours independent study Category I contact hours for Psychologists are provided. CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
- 1 contact hour CHES. CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- 1 contact hour pending for alcohol and drug counselors from the board of alcohol and drug counselors
Completion of an electronic evaluation is required to receive a certificate of contact hours.