2021.6.14 and 2021.6.16 | 9a.m. to 12:15 p.m. | Advanced Clinical Supervision: What’s next?
Now that you have some experience as a clinical supervisor, how do you assess your own professional growth and development? How do we measure successful outcomes in the supervisory relationship? In this workshop we will explore our professional growth and development as clinical supervisors, ethical considerations for supervising in extraordinary circumstances, and the parallel process of the supervisor/supervisee and supervisee/client relationships. We will explore clarify our perceptions and conceptualization of supervision as clinical practice.
What You Will Learn
Articulate the importance of assessing one’s professional growth and development as a clinical supervisor.
Identify at least two methods for approaching assessment of the supervisory relationship.
Develop at least one new approach to managing ethical issues in clinical supervision.
ABOUT the PRESENTER
Kelli Fox, MSW, LCSW, LADC, CCS Throughout her clinical work, Kelli has learned from mentors and from her own experiences to recognize the power of positive and authentic relationships to create healing and recovery for individuals and families. Read more
- Up to 6 contact hours for nurses. The Co-Occurring Collaborative Serving Maine is an Approved Provider of continuing nursing professional development by the Northeast Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Up to 6 contact hours for social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and behavioral health professionals
- Up to 6 contact hours independent study Category I contact hours for Psychologists are provided. CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
- Up to 6 contact hours CHES. CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Up to 6 contact hours pending for alcohol and drug counselors from the board of alcohol and drug counselors