2022.01.20 thru 2022.01.21 | 9 a.m. to 12:00p.m. | Evidence Based Adolescent Co-Occurring Treatment | 6 Contact Hours
An in-depth look at Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (ACRA) and a framework to develop a specific plan of action to work with clients and families.
What you will learn:
- Adolescent brain development and its impact on treatment
- Difference between adult and adolescent treatment
- Assessment and ethical dilemmas encountered when working with youth
- Review of most common EBP models for youth
About the Presenter
Don Burke, LCPC, LADC, CCS Don has a masters degree in counseling from the State University of New York at Brockport and has completed a 3 year certificate program in family therapy at the Family Institute of Maine, and an additional certificate program in Contextual Therapy from the Institute for Contextual Therapy in Philadelphia. Read more
- 6 contact hours for nurses
- 6 contact hours for social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and behavioral health professionals
- 6 Category I contact hours forsychologists are provided. CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
- 6 contact hours CHES. CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- 6 contact hours pending for alcohol and drug counselors from the board of alcohol and drug counselors
- Criteria for Successful Completion 100% Attendees required to attend and be present in the training session, and to complete the course evaluation. Partial credit will not be awarded.
- Conflict of Interest This educational activity does not include any content that relates to the products and/or services of a commercial interest that would create a conflict of interest. There are no individuals in a position to control content for this activity or has any relevant financial relationships to declare.
- Commercial Support There is no commercial support being received for this CNE offering.
- Approval Statement CCSME is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Northeast Multistate Division Education Unit, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Approved Provider Number 4002961