2022.02.17 | 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. | Reentry And Recovery: The Inseparable Connection | 3 Contact Hours
The Maine Prisoner Re-Entry Network (MPRN) will explore and describe the challenges facing individuals and communities around reentry from incarceration, demonstrating the nearly identical needs presented by individuals in recovery from substance use and reentry from incarceration.
You will be able to:
- Discuss the relationship between reentry and recovery.
- Identify best practices to support these individuals.
The Maine Prisoner Re-Entry Network
Maine Prisoner Re-Entry Network (MPRN), exists to measurably reduce Maine’s recidivism rate. MPRN employs a local community approach to the issues facing the formerly incarcerated and our community at large. Read more
- 3 contact hours for social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and behavioral health professionals
- 3 Category I contact hours for psychologists are provided. CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
- 3 contact hours CHES. CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- 3 contact hours pending for alcohol and drug counselors from the board of alcohol and drug counselors
- Criteria for Successful Completion 100% Attendees required to attend and be present in the training session, and to complete the course evaluation. Partial credit will not be awarded.
- Conflict of Interest This educational activity does not include any content that relates to the products and/or services of a commercial interest that would create a conflict of interest. There are no individuals in a position to control content for this activity or has any relevant financial relationships to declare.
- Commercial Support There is no commercial support being received