OPIOIDS AND HEALTH COMPLICATIONS:
WHAT TO LOOK FOR AND TREATMENT UPDATES
APRIL 27, 2018
CONTACT HOURS and CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
• 4.75 contact hours for nurses CCSME Provider Unit is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast Multi-State Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Accreditation status does not imply endorsement by ANCC, NE-MSD or CCSME Provider Unit.
• 4.75 contact hours pending approval by the Maine Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors.
• 4.75 Category I contact hours for Psychologists are provided CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
• 4.75 contact hours for CHES CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
• Certificate of attendance for 4.75 contact hours for social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and other professionals.
• Up to 4.75 Continuing Medical Education Credits This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials and Standards of the Maine Medical Association Committee on Continuing Medical Education and Accreditation through the partnership of Maine Medical Education Trust and CCSME. The Maine Medical Education Trust is accredited by the Maine Medical Association to provide CME activities for physicians.
Certificates will be emailed to participants upon completion of an online course evaluation.