- 11 contact hours for nurses. Activity #PA-14-001-156
CCSME Provider Unit is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast Multi-State Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Accreditation status does not imply endorsement by ANCC, NE-MSD or CCSME Provider Unit.
- 11 contact hours pending approval by the Maine Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors.
- 11 Category I contact hours for Psychologists are provided.
CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
- 11 contact hours for CHES.
CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Certificate of attendance for 11 contact hours for social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and other professionals.
FOR THIS EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY
- No conflict of interest exists for planners or presenters
- No commercial support was received
- Commercial products will not be displayed