• Up to 6 contact hours for nurses.
CCSME Provider Unit is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Northeast Multi-State Division (NE-MSD), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Accreditation status does not imply endorsement by ANCC, NE-MSD or CCSME Provider Unit.
• Up to 6 contact hours pending approval by the Maine Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors.
• Up to 6 Category I contact hours for Psychologists are provided.
CCSME is a pre-approved sponsor and provider of Professional Education Activities for Psychologists.
• Up to 6 contact hours for CHES.
CCSME is a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
• Certificate of attendance for up to 6 contact hours for social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and other professionals.
FOR THIS EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY
• No conflict of interest exists for planners or presenters
• No commercial support was received
• Commercial products will not be displayed
To receive contact hours, you must complete the online course evaluation. If you have completed the evaluation, your certificate will be emailed to you within two weeks after the training has concluded. No partial credit will be given.