May 13, 2022 | 12p.m. to 1p.m.
Participants who complete the two-session training series will have the opportunity to apply to join a free monthly clinical CBTp supervision group to meet the need for a referral network of psychosis-informed providers in Maine. This supervision group is an excellent opportunity for extended supervision, and access to psychosis-specific referrals that will allow participants to build upon the skills learned in this training series.
What we hope to provide:
· Monthly 1-hour supervision group to interested practitioners to advance skills and continue the learning over time at no cost to clinicians
· Referrals will be provided of clients seeking psychosis-informed treatment in the private practitioner/traditional MH setting.
How it Works
After participating in the full training series, you will be required to take a short quiz. Upon receiving a grade of 80% or higher, you will be directed to a course evaluation. Once you have completed the evaluation, you will be able to download a .pdf certificate to get your course credit and will be offered an opportunity to apply for the ongoing supervision group. Meeting schedule will determined based on interest from the training.
· Virtual Training (on-line may include video review)
· Exit quiz requiring a score of at least 80% to earn contact hours
· Evaluation of the training
· Request to join supervision group (optional)