Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
What-a-bot-us?” An Update on AI, Ethics, and the Idea of Robotic Counselors | July 27 and 29 | 8:30 to 11:45 AM | 6 Contact Hours
Self-care is important to help counselors maintain their personal wellness to be able to practice to the full standards of their field. In this course, you will learn about how engaging in self-care can be a strategy to maintain strong ethical practices as a counselor.
- Enhance awareness and understanding of burnout and compassion fatigue as occupational hazards of helping and caregiving professionals.
- Understand common triggers and warning signs of burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Enhance awareness and understanding of the importance of self-care in the context of professional ethical responsibility
- Develop a nuanced and individualized view of what self-care is
- Develop a personal self-care plan that meets your needs and fits into your lifestyle