- Update Course Title – use format “Course Date | Course Evaluation: Course Title” — example “2.17.21 | Course Evaluation: Getting to What Matters in Person Centered Recovery”
- Update Course description below
- Go to “Builder” Tab above to access other course steps
- For courses offering a CME certificate, add the link to the PDF certificate in the area below, delete section if no CME
- For non-CME certificates, add the correct course certificate in the settings tab above (may need to create certificate under “certificates” first
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- If you need a certificate for Continuing Medical Education, you will be able to print and complete a CME certificate at the end of the course.