Join this webinar to hear about exciting justice system initiatives. MaineCare’s pilot incentive program will encourage service providers to connect with individuals being released from incarceration and provide much needed services during a crucial timeframe. Additionally the Office of MaineCare services is pursuing a Section 1115 Re-entry Demonstration that will create the opportunity for individuals who are incarcerated to have access to MaineCare up to 90 days pre-release with a focus on mental health, substance use treatment, and coordination of care.
- Describe the two MaineCare expansion initiatives: Incentive Payment Pilot for Services to Members Post Incarceration and 1115 Re-entry Demonstration for justice impacted populations.
- Discuss the general procedures and timelines for these initiatives.
- Articulate how these initiatives are envisioned to address the needs of justice impacted populations.
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We now use our online course system for course evaluations and certificates. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- If you need a certificate for Continuing Medical Education, you will be emailed a CME certificate within 2-3 weeks of completion of the course evaluation.