A tour of the many tools to assist prescribers with evaluating risks and benefits of controlled substance prescribing, and particularly those to assess for higher-risk prescribing practices.
- Review multiple tools available to the prescriber in the PMP.
- Investigate the requirement to check the PMP and its application
- Evaluate peer group comparisons and higher-risk prescribing metrics
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- If you need a certificate for Continuing Medical Education, you will be emailed a CME certificate within 2-3 weeks of completion of the course evaluation.