This webinar, presented from the perspective of the DEA, will review your responsibilities regarding security, prevention of diversion, and recordkeeping as a DEA registrant. Tips on ways to reduce the chances of drug diversion and fraudulent prescribing will be shared to prevent costly regulatory issues from occurring in your practices. Finally, you will learn what to expect when the DEA visits your practice.
- Become more knowledgeable regarding DEA registrants’ responsibilities.
- Describe ways to increase your practice’s security and understand required record keeping, while preventing drug diversion and fraudulent prescribing.
- Identify what to expect when the DEA visits your practice.
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- If you need a certificate for Continuing Medical Education, you will be emailed a CME certificate within 2-3 weeks of completion of the course evaluation.