This training is for learners who have completed the MIF and MIA trainings and who are in a role that involves supervision of staff. This training will deal with ways in which the spirit, techniques and concepts of MI may benefit supervisors in their efforts to support and motivate the staff they supervise in carrying out their job responsibilities. The training will involve exercises employing the material presented in previous trainings in supervisory situations.
- Develop a culture of compassionate listening and collaborative conversation
- Using MI to improve interactions among staff and people served
- Using MI to improve client outcomes
- Using MI to reduce stress and burnout among supervisees
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- Click “Mark Complete” and you will be able to download or print your certificate.
Contact Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or technical difficulties.