The goal of the training program is to assist in developing a culture of compassionate listening and collaborative conversation based on Motivational Interviewing within participants’ organizations with the aim of engaging in compassionate and collaborative conversations, improving interactions among staff and the people served, improving client outcomes, and reducing stress and burnout among staff. This program includes two sessions on MI Fundamentals and two sessions on MI Advanced Practice.
– Establish basic knowledge and familiarity with the concepts and practice of motivational interviewing
– Familiarity with the skills necessary to employ motivational interviewing with clients
– Practice motivational interviewing skills
– Thorough knowledge of more in depth concepts of motivational interviewing
– Discuss and compare different approaches
– Confident ability to practice motivational interviewing in the workplace
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- Click “Mark Complete” and you will be able to download or print your certificate.
Contact Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or technical difficulties.