Now that you have some experience as a clinical supervisor, how do you assess your own professional growth and development? How do we measure successful outcomes in the supervisory relationship? In this workshop we will explore our professional growth and development as clinical supervisors, ethical considerations for supervising, and the parallel process of the supervisor/supervisee and supervisee/client relationships. We will explore and clarify our perceptions and conceptualization of supervision as clinical practice.
- Learner can articulate the importance of assessing one’s professional growth and development as a clinical supervisor.
- Learner can identify at least two methods for approaching assessment of the supervisory relationship.
- Learner has developed at least one new approach to managing ethical issues in clinical supervision.
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- Click “Mark Complete” and you will be able to download or print your certificate.
Contact Casey at email@example.com with any questions or technical difficulties.