Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
CCSME has a new process for course evaluations with our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
This webinar will address the law and ethics of drug diversion (primarily by caregivers) in Maine. Diversion in health care and residential facilities will be the focus, but prevention and detection in patients’ homes will be touched on in passing.
You will be able to:
- Recognize the warning signs of diversion
- Identify the major laws related to diversion
- Discuss consequences of diversion for facilities, providers, and victims