Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
This course will examine evidence-based tools for risk and lethality assessment in domestic violence cases and explore appropriate risk management. It will include an opportunity for participants to discuss the application of these tools to their work.
- Identify eligibility for receiving DOC victim services
- Understand DOC victim notification requests to assist victims
- Refer victims who wish to request a victim impact dialogue
- Collaborate with DOC Victim Services and refer victims for assistance with corrections-related issues, including notification, restitution, VOD, CDVIP, and post-conviction release and safety planning