Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- Understand the challenges in addressing cannabis use by adolescents
- Discuss how adolescents are highly susceptible to the negative health risks associated with cannabis use
- Implement cannabis use prevention resources aimed at adolescents receiving behavioral health services
As a result of this learning activity, participants will develop clinical skills with adolescents for addressing the negative effects of cannabis use.
Slides - embedded videos replaced with video links for smaller file size: Winters youth talk_2023_no videos