Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
1. Define moral injury and understand its causes and consequences
2. Become familiar with existing research on moral injury across contexts
3. Gain skills to recognize and address moral injury in clients with mental health and/or substance use disorders
4. Explore sources of moral injury in working as a mental health provider, and learn strategies to address it
Learn to work with moral injury in clients and in your own professional life