Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends on May 7, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- CCSME’s Annual Membership meeting explores the concepts of diversity and conflict and how we can embrace our differences to build and expand connections in our behavioral and healthcare settings. Either working independently or within a team-based environment, these two half-day sessions will help you build the capacity for problem-solving/decision-making, leveraging thinking preferences and creating and maintaining harmony within diverse teams. We also will have time to recognize the individuals and organizations who have made unique differences in the work we do through our annual award ceremony.