Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
Peer support is a field that has many roles and responsibilities in direct relation to many Native American beliefs and customs. It can be a great bridge to connect community members to clinical services and an ideal way to introduce more cultural teachings and practices into the clinical setting.
- Discuss the importance of peer support as a growing profession within the realm of alcohol and substance recovery.
- Explore ways to implement culturally based practices into clinical settings for alcohol and substance use treatment.
- Merge cultural teachings and practices into the clinical setting