Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
Presenters from Northern New England Poison Center, and Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention will provide data surrounding poisonings and accidental ingestions followed by information on the State’s prevention initiative, Eyes Open . Lastly, Healthy Androscoggin and Maine Substance Use Prevention Services will share what their coalitions are doing to address prevention through safe storage.
What you will learn:
- Identify State’s Eyes Open campaign
- Discuss data surrounding poisonings and accidental ingestions
- Describe coalition work to address prevention through safe storage