Introductions (Wellness and Recovery Promotion)

Home Forums Wellness and Recovery Promotion in Behavioral Health Services Introductions (Wellness and Recovery Promotion)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kristen Erickson
    Keymaster

Click here to return to the course: Back to Course

jvillan1978
    Participant

Hello I am Jayme Villanueva and I am the Program Director at Milestone Recovery’s Extended Care Program in Old Orchard Beach.

Michelle Pelletier
    Participant

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Michelle Pelletier and I am an adult case manager in Norway, Maine for Maine Behavioral HealthCare.

tld1964
    Participant

Hi everyone, My name is Terry Dubois and I am an LADC,CCS at CAP Quality Care in Westbrook

Robin Green
    Participant

Hello, I am taking this course as something new and different.from.most.of the.continuing education I have done in the past

Amy Mihill
    Participant

Hi Everyone, My name is Amy Mihill. I work as a Case Manager and Skills Development Worker for Casco Bay Community Support Services in Portland, Maine. I am looking forward to taking this course and learning some new skills.

Patricia Burke
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone, welcome to this online exploration of wellness and recovery. Glad you are all interested in this topic. I look forward to reading your responses to the homework exercises. I am hoping that they will give you an opportunity for self-reflection and an insider’s perspective that you can apply to your work with others.

Robert Hussey
    Participant

My name is Bobby. I am an Education Technician III (Ed Tech) at a day treatment program for children as a School based Behavioral Health Professional. I am a conditionally Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC-c). I need to work on obtaining CEUs and obtaining supervision within the field to be able to start practicing. I have done my practicum as an intern in a school grades 7-12 and counseled senior citizens in an independent living community as part of my practicum. I was also an intern at a short-term crisis stabilization unit for adults. I have worked with populations from across the lifespan from children to adults to senior citizens on a range of issues and topics. Now I work at a day treatment school program where the school aged population could have trauma, developmental delays or disorders which require the child to have a higher level of care for success pertaining to academics, social interaction, and regulating appropriate behavior towards self and others.

Stacy Ladakakos
    Participant

Hello My name is Stacy Ladakakos and I am the Program Director of the Bridge Program.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.