Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends on March 26, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
Social connection, the subjective experience of belonging, forms a critical component of individual and community life. Understanding how social connection is associated with opioid misuse can inform prevention and treatment programming. The purpose of this presentation is to describe the existing literature on the relationship between social connection and opioid misuse among individuals living in the United States.
- Differentiate the components of social connection
- Discuss the complex associations between opioid misuse and social connection
- Describe potential implications for prevention and treatment programs