Learn the principles and components of low barrier care. Learn how low barrier care may be leveraged to overcome substantial gaps in access, while also engaging individuals in treatment.
The learning objectives
- Participants will gain an understanding of low barrier care and be able to describe its principles and components.
- How low barrier models of care might be leveraged to overcome gaps in access.
- How low barrier models of care engage individuals in services.
Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We now use our online course system for course evaluations and certificates. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- If you need a certificate for Continuing Medical Education, you will be emailed a CME certificate within 2-3 weeks of completion of the course evaluation.