Integrating Peer Support Roles into Interdisciplinary Teams for Substance Use Services
When integrated into interdisciplinary teams, peer recovery partners foster connection, engagement, and support with self-directed recovery pathways. This webinar will provide and overview of the peer support role within an integrated team and review the best practices for communicating and collaborating as a team to support patients. We’ll look at how to get your practice started, assess workflows that have been successfully implemented, and address common challenges you might encounter.
- Understand the roles and functions of peer support within the team
- Understand documentation standards
- Understand interdisciplinary team communication
Online Course Evaluation and Certificate
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be returned to the course page. If you encounter an error message, please refresh the page or return to this page by navigating to “my courses” and selecting today’s course.
- You will now be able to select and download your certificate. Please make sure to select the correct certificate for your credentials/profession – there is one for physicians (MD and DO only) and one for all other participants.
If you need any assistance with the survey or your certificate, please contact Casey at email@example.com. Thanks!