Medications for Alcohol Use Disorder
Description: This session will review medications for alcohol use disorder and consider medication selection, dosing, interactions, monitoring, and comorbid conditions including OUD.
- Describe FDA approved and off label evidence based medications for alcohol use disorder (MAUD)
- Compare and contrast MAUD dosing, interactions, monitoring, and selection in patients with AUD +/- comorbid conditions including OUD
Online Course Evaluation and Certificate
After the live meeting ends:
- Log into this online course
- Click below on “Course Survey” to access the survey. After completing the survey, return to the course page.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be returned to the course page. If you encounter an error message, please refresh the page or return to this page by navigating to “my courses” and selecting today’s course.
- You will now be able to select and download your certificate. Please make sure to select the correct certificate for your credentials/profession – there is one for physicians (MD and DO only) and one for all other participants.
If you need any assistance with the survey or your certificate, please contact Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!