Online Course Evaluation – How it works:
We are trying a new process for course evaluations using our online course system. We hope this will ultimately provide a smoother experience for you by allowing you to access your certificate immediately after completing the course evaluation. Here is how it works:
After the live meeting ends, you will receive an email with an evaluation access code.
- Log into this online course
- Under Course Content, click “Step 1: Access Evaluation” and follow the instructions to enter the code.
- After you enter the code, you will be able to continue to the next step of the course and complete the evaluation.
- After you submit the evaluation, click Mark Complete and you will be able to download or print your certificate. The certificate will also be emailed to you as a PDF.
- Understand the challenges in addressing cannabis use by adolescents
- Understand the role of parents as a prevention agent
- Implement a “parent cannabis prevention resource” for interested parents
As a result of this learning activity, participants will be able to help parents develop skills to prevent their teenaged children.from using cannabis.